Our lakes have been fished by well known anglers such as Bob Rudd & John Wilson. As such, we are always well equipped with very good facilities & amenities for the Angling enthusiast.
We cater to all your angling requirements, from the moment you arrive!
- Pre-order bait and store in our fridges/freezers.
- Your transport to and from the airport can be arranged.
- Up-to-date information on local angling, advice on angling regulations, etc.
- We can give you a guided tour of the lakes, or simply provide directions and/or transport to and from the lakes.
- We can arrange a ghillie, boat, tackle and bait for you.
- If you wish, we can provide you with a packed lunch and/or an evening meal.
- After your meal, why not check out the local pub? We will make sure you get there and back safely!
- While you talk about the one that got away(!), we will also do your laundry (wash and dry) for you!
- There are a number of lakes with wheelchair facilities for disabled anglers.
- To add to all this, we are pet friendly and our kennels are free to guests staying.
In addition, Tulla and District Coarse Angling Association are very actively involved in development programmes for the area in collaboration with the Shannon Regional Fisheries Board. The Irish Specimen Fish Committee frequently verify specimen caught fish from the system. In 2002, 14 tench of 26 in total from around Ireland were verified by the committee in this area. Of those 14, seven tench were verified from Lakyle alone. Specimens are produced yearly on a number of these fisheries, some go unreported.
The East Clare lakes are known to provide some of the best fishing to be found anywhere so…